Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Whoopsie!:P forgot to post...
Tuesday(Aug. 01, 2006)Didn't do that much... Homework after going home?Oh oh! Right after i got home, around five minutes... deko jody called the house! He said to go to the Church! They needed more help daw[to serve a high mass].. so ok naman ako! :)) why not? i wasn't doing anything and i didn't have homework;;)... so when i got there, they were "almost" about to start!! i saw a banner welcoming Fr. Gaudencio Rosales, His Emminence[oh cwap!? is this why there's a high mass?] i was rushing to put on my sutana.. then i heard a "RRRRIP!" oh CWAP! haha good thing it was just a small tear:P... soo.. there when i got to the entrance, i saw that they were ok naman!? haha soo.. yun, they saw me and told me to join since i dressed up :))! soo.. there mass yada yada.. rrr! there were frogs croaking behind us! haha Annoying!! soo.. after serving mass[where i found out that it was the feastday of St. Alphonsus, the saint of the Church! oopshiie! forgot! :P], we ate!! wohoo! Free Food!! haha kewL! Yammeh food pa! =P~ there was free ice cream! and the brownies... =P~ man! were they good! *heavenly* haha anyways! came home at around.. 8? :P then.. there.. chatting na lang.. did my homework[started organizing what i would write for my reflection paper in CLE!]there... :DSong I'm Listening to:[what i remember] Its a Hard Knock Life by Dr. Evil [wahaha! lufeeeet!]Mood: Full!!!!, Surprised:PToday(Aug. 2, 2006)Ok.. now i write it here...Julio! Julio! Julio! JULIO! JULIO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! hehe ok... so the day went.. FOINE! :D
English: We had our LT! Give Away! wahaha yabang! but really.. it was kind of easy:P
Science: Aww.. Miss Fajardo was absent! but Mrs. Cruz[hehe] was fine:D
Chinese: The usual.. reading blah blah.. then they returned the MTs[Long Tests] 83/100!!! actually.. thats fine na since i'm not really that good in Chinese but.. i could have done better!
CLE: hehe as usual.. kewL class!! even though im not doing that well in the quizzes! well, he moved the deadline of the reflection paper and the synthesis! wohoo!
Filipino: It was weird.. Mr. Agulto suddenly came back and said he'd discuss what we have to do in the synthesis so he said he'd get 20-30 mins of Fil... and after discussing.. everyone was like slowly talking.. everybody discussing different things?! haha people turned on HSM songs on the computer and were dancing to it! :)) woohoo! hehe and Filipino turned out to be a free period! :D
Math: whoa.. i was actually listening! haha kidding! i really have to pay attention during Math.. its getting harder and harder by the minute:P!
I HAPPENED to read this on the net!:D hehe
Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his studentlying down under a big tree near a big grass area.Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate?Could you please help me?Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answered)Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.Student : (Thinking hard) Huh???Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grassthere, why don't you walk there but please never walkbackward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, tryto find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walked straight ahead to the grass field).*A few minutes later...*Student : I'm back.Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your handStudent : On my trip, I found few beautiful grass,but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up.But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn'tpicked up any. Because you told me not to go back, so I didn't goback.Teacher : That's what happensin real life.What is the message of this story?* Grass - is people around you* Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you* Grass Field - is time* In looking for your soulmate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember.."Time Never Goes Back".Music I'm Listening to: Harana by Parokya ni Edgar
Mood: Lazy[from all that searching on the internet for Filipino!], touched[aww..]
Under the tree@
{8/02/2006 07:39:00 PM.
}THE BOY
carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing
}WHAT HE LIKES
i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D
}WHAT HE WANTS
Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D
}HIS FRIENDS
Anyone wanna get linked?:D
Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"
}TALK TO HIM
Gonna fix this some other time.. :D
}HEAR HIS CRY
Too many to write down >:)
}CREDITS
layout}
headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host}
imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0
} Memories