Sunday, July 16, 2006
Wasn't what I expected
Haayy... this weekend was not what i expected AT ALL!
Good Parts of this Weekend:
- I was able to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest [watch it! its super duper kaduper good! :D]
- J-me! :D was helping me find nice songs for me to download:D.. hehe and they were all so nice! Thank you ^:)^
- I'm actually gonna watch Click.. [Thank GAWD!]
- That's it? :)
Bad Parts of this Weekend:
- Was almost able to get away from going to Kumon... but i hoped for too much! we went anyways...rrr!
- Basketball night.. sucked! well.. part of it.. fine! ALMOST all the parts... I played really bad:( ..[rr! bawi ako next week]
- Because i played badly... i think i made my back ache.. as in sobra! agghh...
- After playing.. I tried to do some stretching once i reached the house.. and guess what! :D.. i thnk i got 3 cramps in different areas.. [ thighs, leg area(slightly lang.. pero on both right and left.. i was jumping.. biglang..!?!)]
- I still have hw to do!? rr..
- I wasn't able to talk with her.. rrrrrrr! :P
well. i guess u can picture na what happend:D hehe
[Smiling through the pain! :D]
Song I'm Listening to: Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung[One of the songs J-me! told me to download:D]
Mood: Hurting..., Bored, Gloomy?
Under the tree@
{7/16/2006 02:56:00 PM.
}THE BOY
carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing
}WHAT HE LIKES
i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D
}WHAT HE WANTS
Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D
}HIS FRIENDS
Anyone wanna get linked?:D
Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"
}TALK TO HIM
Gonna fix this some other time.. :D
}HEAR HIS CRY
Too many to write down >:)
}CREDITS
layout}
headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host}
imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0
} Memories