head over heels
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Tired...

Gawd! I'm suppppppppper tired na! Kakainis... can't feel my legs? or maybe feet?:-? anyways! err.. soo... going on to what happened today!

Morning: I slept at around 12... 'coz it was brownout here and we( Santoses! Arby, Jody, Celine, Enzo, Viny and even JERY! and me:D) played cards!!! haha then we had to stop 'coz Kuya Arbs(yes naman!) had to sleep early for school the next day!(today) then.. I wasn't really that comfortable so I couldn't sleep fast enough... I don't know what time I was able to sleep but suddenly I drifted to dream world! haha remember my dream though... kinda fuzzy nga lang! :)) but it was great! :-> not green! G-R-E-A-T!basta when i checked the clock... it was around 3! hala! haha! I couldn't go back to sleep... then we suddenly remember we had to go to Kumon today and we haven't done any homework!:)) anyways.. i finished my kinda fast but i didn't finish finish it... like.. 2 pages left:)) natamad na ako eh! sorry! umm.. enz still had some left too! Sooo... the next normal thing kids do after doing their work is... play! haha enz was using the PC while i used the laptop! then around 6.. dad woke up and saw us playing! He kind of(:D) scolded us for playing to early then he asked us to show him our kumon! hala!?! busted! anyways.. we finished it then went to kumon! I felt sooooooooooo sleepy at kumon!! rrr.. and my stomach was growling, kakahiya! I had to cover up everytime it grumbled like by saying *ahem*, *cough* haha! anyways.. gotta go.. i'll finish this tomorrow! :D

Under the tree@
{7/01/2006 11:29:00 PM.

}THE BOY

carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing


}WHAT HE LIKES

i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D


}WHAT HE WANTS

Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D

}HIS FRIENDS

Anyone wanna get linked?:D

Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"







}TALK TO HIM

Gonna fix this some other time.. :D




}HEAR HIS CRY


Too many to write down >:)

}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0

} Memories