Sunday, July 02, 2006
Tired.. Continuation
Afternoon: It was the SCARIEST afternoon this whole summer! One of the cars in our street got hit by another car... The one driving the car was a teammate of mine but I don't really talk with him. Well, it was kind of stupid the way he got caught... He was drifting in our street! You know, the screeching sound cars make when they make a sudden sharp turn, that one! Anyways, we got caught in the middle because we rode in his car when he passed the street once. Argh! I don't want to think about it anymore! Anyways... one other thing... I couldn't even use the PC! :(( There were some visitors(usual, they have meetings in the house) who used the PC... They wanted to chat with a former member that went abroad or to Cagayan:D i forgot... So, I end up staying with Jody, Enzo, Viny and Jery. We were biking around the street! It felt nice how the wind was rushing into my face! haha!
Evening: Well, it was kind of the usual after that. Basketball! Oh oh! before we left, the people in the meeting were looking at the pics of a debut(is the spelling right?) and... I was there! rrr... you can't imagine what my friends said...! haha anyways... We won the first, Lost the Second( BAD TRIP) it was 6-on-6 already but only 3 people were shooting... What do you call that!?, We won the third at least! haha anyways... I guess that's it! haha kind of boring.. I just wanted to be organized B-)
Song I'm Listening to: Girl All the Bad Guys Want by Bowling For Soup
Mood: WORRIED!, Still Worried
Under the tree@
{7/02/2006 05:29:00 AM.
}THE BOY
carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing
}WHAT HE LIKES
i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D
}WHAT HE WANTS
Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D
}HIS FRIENDS
Anyone wanna get linked?:D
Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"
}TALK TO HIM
Gonna fix this some other time.. :D
}HEAR HIS CRY
Too many to write down >:)
}CREDITS
layout}
headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host}
imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0
} Memories