Monday, July 31, 2006
Not one of my days... at First!:D
I slept at around... 12! haha I was cramming so much then the masahista came pa! haha soo.. i took the chance and asked my mom if i could have a massage too! hehe... She said yes!! wohoo! haha! sooo.. there after the massage[it wasn't full-body], I slept kaagad! haha! then... i woke up around 3:30 AM.. then i remembered i was supposed to make my mom sign something! hehe when i checked it, it was due Aug.1! haha wohoo! saved:P... [Still haven't had it signed though:-?] I wanted to stay awake coz if i went back to sleep i usually wake up late! haha but.. it was 3:30!! haha i couldn't do it! after last friday... i don't think i will for quite some time!:))
Then... ARGGHH! i woke up like 6:13!?! [that's late coz we have carpool] hala!!! haha i was rushing everything! I took a bath in like 3 mins[shampoo-ed!!], dressed up.. then the hard part!:)) i had to eat this steaming hot SIOPAO!! haha i KNOW i looked so stupid eating it.. haha it was so Hottttt! i think i burned my tongue! haha
Off to school, we actually came to school almost late! *Whew* but when we arrived... people were going down.. Argghh! the teachers called for an assembly now!!! Patay! I haven't had my hair cut!:)) wahaha! Soo.. i guess you can say i got caught!:)) rrr.. so there! i have a warning already! rrr!
After that... Math.. almost got the lesson!:D... then CLE!?! rrr... Mr. Agulto's quizzes are soooo Friggin' Hard! then.. he gave a quiz on the Homily last friday!??! *Miggy's Memory of the Mass: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ!* wahaha! yan tuloy... im never ever sleeping in mass again! :))
Then.. Computer! Fun Fun Fun! We had a video production thing! We filmed our "story" hehe... i couldn't stop laughing! haha but as i said.. it was Fun Fun Fun!:D
Ok.. Have to go do HW now... or maybe a bit later.. AFTER I EAT!!=P~
Song I'm Listening to: Smile while you're sleeping by Silverstein
Mood: Happeh! :P
Under the tree@
{7/31/2006 07:55:00 PM.
}THE BOY
carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing
}WHAT HE LIKES
i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D
}WHAT HE WANTS
Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D
}HIS FRIENDS
Anyone wanna get linked?:D
Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"
}TALK TO HIM
Gonna fix this some other time.. :D
}HEAR HIS CRY
Too many to write down >:)
}CREDITS
layout}
headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host}
imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0
} Memories