head over heels
Monday, June 26, 2006
Gawd.. today was dull!

RRR! this day was super boring!!!! gawd.. i think i slept or ALMOST slept in at least four subjects... crap!? I slept at 10 pa! wow... maybe i should sleep at 9 n... :-? haha! no way! anyways.. i guess the only part that was actually interesting was English!! We had to bring a picture of our ideal girl. Malamang, pagsabi ni 'cher, i thought of *her* agad! pero... sabi ni 'cher, its better if you bring a celebrity. I don't want to make yabang naman that i know a model way better than the others so i brought a celebrity! Err... I brought Kate Beckinsale! She's super HOT! haha no doubt! so.. there! i was able to see a lot of other hot celebrities like Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, etc. Pero, after all that... there was only one woman who was in my mind! haha KILIGIDIGS naman! haha anyways.. i guess thats it!

Oh oh! I'm talking with jamie now... i talked with jo-ann yesterday! hmm... maybe next is bianca! haha! anyways...

I MISS her na... sad!
*I'll make dagdag this na rin everytime i post! wala lang... astigadigs eh!*
Song I'm Listening to: Collide by Howie Day
Mood: Incomplete, Bored

Under the tree@
{6/26/2006 06:54:00 PM.

}THE BOY

carlos miguel bautista santos
sixteen years old[YOUNG ah!:D]
Xavier School
High 3-G
[gangsta! nigga G! ye-ah!]
5"5'[i think? haha]
miggy, carlos, caloy, MaGgie, meggie, migs, meghan, meg, LingLing


}WHAT HE LIKES

i love... Yea<3
i love my parents and [of course] my sibs!:D
i love music!
i like *cough*school*cough*
i like playing any sport. haha wanna try them all!:D.
i like blogging, chatting
i like tsukulayt!:D


}WHAT HE WANTS

Hmm.. Summer agaiN?:D
Camppppppp<3!
Party?
Music :D
[Said a lot but not might want :D] oh oh..
PUPPY! :D

}HIS FRIENDS

Anyone wanna get linked?:D

Angel Jimenez "Miss Super Bait"
Carline Chua Chiaco "LottoVER"







}TALK TO HIM

Gonna fix this some other time.. :D




}HEAR HIS CRY


Too many to write down >:)

}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0

} Memories